1. Tell us about your childhood: where were you born, who did you look up to growing up, what did you enjoy doing the most?
My childhood was filled with art from my dad's side. He is a painter, as well as my uncles and cousins who are musicians. Growing up I always looked up to Michael Jackson, Bob Marley, Stevie Wonder, Usher, 2Pac and many others. I really enjoy making music, it brings me to life.
2. When did you discover you passion for music?
I was about 13 years old.
3. What artist do you find most inspirational and why?
Bob Marley, his music is soul soothing.
4. What role music plays in your life?
Music is all my life.
5. Where do you draw your inspiration from?
I get inspired by what i see daily and what i go through in life. I can say i work off both.
6. What moves you most in life, either to inspire or upset you?
7. Where do you do your work?
I own a studio and a label called Ogunation Records & Studios and i also have different business ventures such as a club and a cargo company.
9. What is the role of the artist in society?
To bring positivity to the people.
10. Do you think it’s important for a child to have an opportunity to express himself through arts and creativity, why?
Yes, I think every child should do arts if he/she has an opportunity, because we are surrounded by art our world is made of art. It's uplifting and inspiring.
11. Can you tell us about your last album or a song?
My last album is coming out in July this year and my latest single is in it. It's titled Cherie Madorew.